Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First *real* haircut

Last fall, I posted pictures of Ian's first haircut~ the one that Ashley and I gave him with the clippers.  Well, he's now approaching his 2nd birthday and he was long overdue for a *real* haircut.  I have Nancy's Haircuts for Little Men E-Book and though I know others are using it with great success, I'm just to scared to try!
Last week, our little town got a new barbershop~ after being barber-less for 20 years!  So, this morning, Ian and I went to check it out~ and Ian got his haircut.  I wasn't sure how he'd react, but he just sat on my lap and was very quiet.  He wasn't necessarily still;  but, fortunately, the  barber was patient and so sweet.  Ian will definitely be a regular.
Here's a picture Ashley took of him this afternoon~ sporting his new 'do:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails