Friday, June 4, 2010

Homeschool Village Blog Fair

Photobucket

I know, I know, just what I need – one more thing to participate in, right?  But, I couldn’t help myself – this one looks fun and it’s about homeschooling – the whole reason I started a blog in the first place!  So, this one looked like way too much fun to pass up. It’s always great to meet like-minded people, and I love hearing about how other homeschoolers spend their days.  If you’re interested in learning about the Homeschool Village Blog Fair, head over to Layton Family Joy for more details. 

Today we’re supposed to post and share what you're doing for homeschool during June - and share 3 homeschoolers who blog.

My answers are going to come pretty easy to me this week ---

For June we’re doing NOTHING! 
That’s not entirely true.  We have finished up our school year (with the exception of Ashley needing to complete her research paper).  So, the goal for June is to get our portfolios together and take them in to the school district (along with our affidavit and paperwork for next year). That means I need to take some time to work on these things because I’ve been somewhat remiss throughout the year. 

I will take this time to put in a plug for The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner.  I’ve been using several planning forms from the 2009 version this past year and they’ll make a great addition to our portfolios!

I want June to be a fun month, so I’d like to plan a few field trips – maybe one per week.  Other than that, though, we’re going to have a light June – not planning to hit the homeschool books until sometime in July or August. :)

And as for 3 blogging homeschoolers --- well, with my job at TOS and heading up the Homeschool Crew, I know way too many blogging homeschoolers to possibly narrow it down to just 3.  So, I’d encourage you to take a look at the Homeschool Crew blogroll in my far right sidebar – you’ll find TONS of blogging homeschoolers there!

1 comment:

Jolanthe said...

Love your newer profile picture. ;) And I agree...there are way too many great homeschool blogs to name just 3!

Related Posts with Thumbnails