Sunday, July 11, 2010

Destination Disney for 7/12/10

This week’s Destination Disney topic was inspired  by our friend Michelle.  She recently spent some time on Route 66 and saw the inspiration for Ramone’s on Cars!  When she told me about it, it got me to thinking ---

HAVE YOU EVER VISITED A LOCATION FEATURED IN A DISNEY MOVIE?  This topic is pretty broad, so it should be an easy one for lots of people to participate in.  Think LOCATION!  Route 66 is a great example.  Have you ever been to China, where Mulan is set? Maybe you’ve visited France – the setting for Beauty & the Beast.  Have you ever had opportunity to go on an under the sea adventure?  (Think Little Mermaid and/or Finding Nemo) 

Use your imagination here and be sure to share pictures!  If you’ve been to Walt Disney World, we’ll even count the countries in World Showcase (i.e. Morocco = Aladdin).  We can’t wait to see what you come up with this week!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I went to Tokyo Disney twice when I lived in Japan while my dad was in the military. When my dad was stationed in Germany, we visited Neuschwanstein Castle which was the inspiration behind the Disney Castle. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails