Saturday, August 14, 2010

Deal of the Day

Ian turned 4 in April, so we got out Gracie’s old booster seat for the car.  I’ve been reminded these past few months how much I can’t stand that seat.  The seat cover is always slipping off and it drives me crazy! 

I’ve been wanting to buy a new one for Ian, but I’m just so cheap (actually, I was hoping the opportunity would present itself to review a booster seat on my blog).  LOL 

41t6q3Dg-4L._AA260_ Anyway, the other day at Target, I was THISCLOSE to just breaking down and buying this seat ===>

$59.99 and the seat cover looked like it would stay in place.  Ian was pretty taken by the little lights on each side of the headrest too.  But, alas, I was too cheap (as usual).

Today, as we were heading out of town with my mom, I saw 3 booster seats sitting out at a yard sale.  I asked my mom to turn around and, sure enough, there was an older version of this seat (in gray and black) for $3!  I brought it home, washed up the cover, and it’s almost like new. :) 

4 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Man! I just LOVE it when things like this happen! Now I'm wishing that I'D gone garage saling!

Carrie said...

That is so awesome! I LOVE finding deals like that!

berrypatch said...

I LOVE it when stuff like that happens!!!!

Christa said...

Looks like the ones we used in everyone's car for my kiddos! We loved them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails