Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

I’m a little frustrated with Embarq/CenturyLink right now.  We’ve had trouble with our internet speed in the evenings for months.  Finally they are  telling me it’s my wireless router – and they sent a new one which was supposed to arrive yesterday (Friday) and it’s still not here.  I’m trying to get caught up with the Blog Challenge here at my parents’ house . . .

Topic = Favorite TV Show

This topic is a little different for me because we got rid of our cable service over 6 years ago and, without it, we don’t  get ANY tv channels (we live in a valley and we do not have an antennae).  We don’t miss tv.  As a matter of fact, we’re spoiled by watching DVD’s and instant streaming via Netflix.  Now, when we are exposed to tv, we get a bit frustrated by the commercials! 

Basically, we enjoy watching episodes of older tv shows.  Things like

  • The Waltons
  • Little House on the Prairie
  • Magnum P.I.
  • Simon & Simon
  • Hunter
  • Brady Bunch

We’ve also been enjoying watching Say Yes to the Dress – mostly just because we find it ridiculous!  I’m sure I’m missing some other favorites as well. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails