Friday, February 4, 2011

Walt Disney World’s 40th Anniversary!

ddbutton2

A few weeks ago, I shared some links to some Disney posts that had come up in my Google Reader, and one such post was this one (entitled “WDW 40 Anniversary Merchandise & New Duffy Costumes”).  Because it wasn’t in our original plans to go to Florida/Disney this year, I didn’t even realize that this was the 40th Anniversary of the park’s opening.  Now, I’m super-excited that we’ll be there to help Mickey celebrate. 

So this week’s topic is two-fold so EVERYONE can play along (no excuses) - - -

  • First, check out all the cool 40th anniversary merchandise pics that Zanna posted.  See anything that really catches your eye?  If you’re going to Disney this year, what’s at the top of your “must have” souvenir list?  Is it a 40th anniversary item?
  • Second, please share your favorite Disney souvenirs with us.  Pictures are nice!  Tell us when you went to Disney and where you bought your souvenir.  Is it something you use, display, or wear? 

Post about your Disney souvenirs and your wish lists on your blog, then come back here and link up!  I can’t wait to see your favorite Disney souvenirs!  (I’m going to share my thoughts in another post, so I’ll link up too!)

NOTE: I am trying a few different – FREE – linky services.  Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one I used last week? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails