Friday, August 5, 2011

Disney FF ~ gone but not forgotten

 

I totally forgot about the new Disney Flashback Friday last week.  Yikes!  This week, I’m going to share an attraction that is no longer at Walt Disney World – 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.  I guess the new Fantasyland expansion project will totally cover up the area where this attraction was located.

scan0009

I remember riding this ride in the late 80’s and thinking it was so cool!  When I took my own family back for our first family trip, it was gone. :( 

4 comments:

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Hi Heidi,
That picture is so cool, I miss that ride so much. I'm so happy I got on it the one time. I just did a post on it, my husband grandfather help build it in the early 1970's..

Diane @ Can Do It MOM

Gina said...

This was my husbands favorite from when he was a kid, last time we were there (years ago) it was an Ariel meet and greet!

Unknown said...

Great photo! It was one of my favorites too.

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

This was our favorite ride! Love the pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails