Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kim Possible, among others . . .

11 Last week’s Destination Disney topic was the Letter K.  The meme host (aka ME) totally forgot to get a K post up – thankfully, I allow grace to all participants (including myself) by keeping the linky open for TWO weeks! 

Anyway, here we go with my K pictures . . .

Florida 2010 231
Gracie and friends, with their Kimmunicator -
ready to head out on a Kim Possible mission in the World Showcase

Florida 2011 140
Ian, coloring his “Duffy on a Stick”
at the Kidcot Fun Stop in Mexico

Florida 2011 985
Kilimanjaro Safaris (a favorite attraction at Animal Kingdom) . . .

Florida 2011 950

Florida 2011 986

Florida 2011 988

2 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

We've ridden the Kilimanjaro Safaris three or four times now. Will always remember our first trip. Our guide was just super. Lots of fun.

Beth Doda ~ disneymom2jhe said...

Kilimanjaro Safari is one of my favorites! (I leftit off my K's because I have a long post coming up featuring it). We have had a couple of close encounters with the animals that are just amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails