Friday, November 18, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge-November 18

On other days of the year, you might hear me complaining about my washing machine.  First of all, it’s in the basement and I hate going down there – especially in the winter months when that cement floor is extra cold.  Secondly, there are more  times than not, lately, that I have to run it through the spin cycle a 2nd times because the clothes are either still soaking in a puddle of water or just not spun out enough to hang and/or throw in the dryer.  But, I’m going to be thankful for my washing machine anyway because it saves me  from having to go to the laundromat. At least when I’m at home and running up and down the stairs doing wash, I have the ability to multi-task and accomplish other things.

2 comments:

griffinbellasmom said...

Aw, the dreaded laundry.  It's funny, I LOVE to go to the laundry mat.  I guess cuz I don't really have to.  About once every few months I go just so I can get everything caught up all at once. 
But, I am thankful I have a washer and dryer, too. 

Rodna said...

Yes, I would be grateful that I don't have to go to the laundromat too! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails