Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge – November 3

Today I am thankful for the Homeschool Crew.

That might sound like it  crosses paths with my thankful post from two days ago, but really it’s so much more.  Yes, the Crew is part of my job; but it’s also been a great source of friendship and support for me.  This past year, I’ve had opportunity to meet up with several members of the Crew, and it’s always so much fun! 

And, as if that isn’t enough, it’s also been a wonderful treasure trove of homeschooling resources and curriculum that we might never have found otherwise!  Yep, a total blessing!

3 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Me too! This brainchild of yours is a blessing to me in so many ways. I'm thankful to be cruising with you. 

Kimberlyleuikovach said...

Ha, you and Brenda were thinking alike today. :)

Whitetrashmama said...

You're a great leader. I'm thankful for my experience with the crew and I'm so glad to have been able to get to know you and call you friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails