Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your Highway in the Sky

yhits-125
Your Highway in the Sky is a collection of musings on Disney, wonder, magic, and entertainment. Specifically focusing on Walt Disney World and the Disney company, this blog is a collaboration of several writers celebrating the joy and fun of Disney.  I’m happy to be a small part of this great group of Disney lovers and talented writers.

MKB_32 My column at Your Highway in the Sky is called Mother Knows Best.  As the “resident mom” of the bunch, I share posts pertaining to Disney trips with kids.  I’ve been there with kids ranging in age from 9 months, up to age 18 – so I’ve “been there, done that” – haven’t written the book (yet) but I do have a lot to say.

In addition to Mother Knows Best, I occasionally share other bits of Disney news & information as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails