Friday, December 2, 2011

DD ~ The Letter W


DD big


Welcome to Destination Disney!
I’m so glad to have you here!

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter W this week.  Only 3 more weeks/letters to go!

W

Use the Letter W as your inspiration.  Here are some ideas to get you started – Water (there is LOTS of water, in various forms, at Disney), World Showcase (a favorite of mine), World of Disney store (another favorite!), Whispering Canyon Cafe (can’t wait to try this on our next trip), Wilderness Lodge . . . I can think of a ton more! . . . but we cannot forget the most important W of all --- WALT himself!  – can you think of any others?! I know you can! 

So go, get busy!  Post those Letter W things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too!

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

1 comment:

Beth Green said...

The email I sent came back... another suggestion for 2012 DD meme... colors.  Let each blogger interpret the color in any way they want in Disney style, of course.  just a thought! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails