Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday-December 1

My friend, Brenda, who hosted the Gratitude Challenge throughout the month of November, has started up a Thankful Thursday meme – because, truly, aren’t we supposed to be thankful year-round?  If you’d like to participate, you can link up each Thursday.

Today, I am thankful that it’s December.  Yes, it came fast!  But, my kids are counting down to days to both CHRISTMAS and our DISNEY VACATION; and the fact that it’s December 1st means that we’re getting closer to both of these events.

While I’m not thankful about the economic downturn right now, I am thankful for the required cutback of hours for the month of December.  It will be nice to have more time each day to focus on my family and the things that are important.  I’m also thankful for the new opportunities that have come along that may end up being a means to add some extra income (which we could really use right now). 

Oh, and I’m also thankful that, when we got home from Ian’s dentist appointment yesterday, we had 3 more boxes of Christmas cards awaiting us!  Now, we have all our cards and can start addressing them and getting them ready to mail!

What are you thankful for  today? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails