Tuesday, December 13, 2011

X marks the spot!

24 Goodness, these last few letters of the alphabet may prove to be tough!  I mean, seriously, what even starts with X?  Xylophone does – but I don’t recall seeing any of them at Disney World (or is there, by any chance, a larger than life one in the Toy Story Mania attraction?)  Xavier does (as in the guy whose name is on the butt of every Cabbage Patch kid).  But, seriously, at Disney WHAT starts with X?   Hmmm . . .

Florida '09 003 
Here’s a picture of me and Ashley, taken in 2009,
with Expedition Everest in the background.
(Already she was taller than me, and rubbing it in!)

Florida 2010 237 
My friend Deb from Focused on the Magic gave me the idea
to share this picture of the Tomb Warriors,
modeled after the ones from Xi’an China.
Good to know!

What about you?  Were you able to think of any good X words this week?  If so, be sure to post on your blog and come back here and link up.

2 comments:

Capturing Magical Memories said...

X is always hard.  I like the China one.  I also chuckly that your photos say 'Property of Heidi's Head'.  I laugh every time.

Kelly said...

So creative!!! I love your pictures. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails