Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 . . .

So, I really don’t know what took us so long, but our family just finally caught onto the whole Pirates of the Caribbean craze this past year.  We had ridden the ride various times throughout the years, but we’ve always avoided the movies.  Not sure what changed in me – but one day, a few months back, I mentioned that I thought maybe we should give the movies a chance.  We bought the first one – loved it – and went on to buy the rest (in quick succession!) 

Really, I’m still kinda shaking my head in shock over the fact that we like them so much – I can’t explain it, as they really aren’t our normal style.  But, alas, we do love them!  So much so that . . . well, the rest is a story for another day.

But, we are anxious for another ride on  the Pirates of the Caribbean ride – now that it has new meaning to us as a family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails