Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Celebrating Epcot at Your Highway in the Sky

Disney World Day 2 2012 033Guess where we are today?  Yep – Epcot!  Quite honestly, I’m rather partial to this park!  Maybe it’s because when my family first visited Walt Disney World resort, there were only 2 parks – Magic Kingdom and Epcot.  And, as an older teen, I was much more excited about Epcot and all the educational opportunities that are available there! 

To this day, I still feel that way.  And I always say that I hope to sometime have several days in a row just to devote to this park alone.  There is so much to see and do there and it’s totally impossible to see it all in just a day or two. 

Our plans for today include lunch at Le Cellier – we’ve never eaten there before but I’ve heard wonderful things!  I’m looking forward to a yummy steak.  And I think I might splurge and get some of the cheese soup too!  I’d like to say the kids and I can all share a bowl – but I sense that there might be some fighting involved if we try that! LOL  We’ll see . . . We also have plans to meet up with the other 3D/Ultimate Field Trip guests for Illuminations this evening.

Because this month marks the 30th anniversary of Epcot, we are celebrating all month over at Your Highway in the Sky!  Be sure to stop over there and visit as each week we’ll be showcasing a different aspect of Epcot.  This week, we’ll sharing Our Favorite Future World attractions.  I’ve got two posts going up this week – so you’ll have to stop over daily and see which ones I chose as my favorites! Any guesses?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails