Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Adam & Eve Project by Donna Dawson

For the second time, I've had the privelege of reading one of Donna Dawson's books to review.  Wow!  I don't know if I've just been shopping for the wrong genre of literature or if she truly is a one-of-a-kind novelist, but I suspect it's the latter.


I cannot say enough about Donna's writing style.  There is so much detail, in both books that I've read so far, that I just feel drawn right into the story.  It is obvious that Donna puts alot of time and research into the writing of her novels.  Each character has a distinct personality, unlike many books I've read where the characters all just blend together.  And the plot is ever changing and moving~ always holding your interest.


This particular book, "The Adam & Eve Project", is about a committee of world leaders who scheme together to create a perfect human race.  The story spans several decades, beginning with World War II (and Hitler's reign) and ending with modern times.  The story revolves around the  goal of this particular committee and the many children that have been kidnapped to help meet this goal (through genetics and human manipulation).  This is not a book for wimps~ it will keep you guessing 'til the very last page!


"The Adam & Eve Project" contains drama, suspense, murder, government intrigue, and the ultimate means to freedom~ salvation through Christ Jesus.


If you are looking for a book that will hold your interest and give you something to think about long after you've turned the last page, then I highly recommend "The Adam & Eve Project".  I wait with anticipation for her next novel~ "Vengeance"!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails