Monday, February 9, 2009

the vintage snowsuit

We have been enjoying some unseasonably warm weather here in PA the past few days.  It feels like spring and I love it!  What I don't love, though, is the mud!  We had so much snow and it's melted into a muddy, disgusting mess!  Anyway, this isn't going to last - only a few more days of this spring-like weather and then the winter will take over again later this week.  I'm not sure if there's any snow in the forecast, but I just got to thinking about this picture that I've been wanting to share:



That's Ian wearing a size 3 snowsuit that was, once upon a time, MINE!  My mom comes from a long line of packrats, and I think she has tried really hard to overcome that in her life (and I have been trying to do so as well).  However, this snowsuit managed to stand the test of time (and the packrat fighting obsession) and all 3 of my children have had a turn at wearing it!  I wish I had pics handy of Ashley and Gracie in it also, but I don't.  Anyway, it's definitely an antique, but it managed to keep Ian warm on a cold, snowy day! 

What do you think?
Should I keep it around for a whole new generation?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails