Thursday, August 27, 2009

DD ~ Hollywood Studios ~ Streets of America


This week's topic is:
STREETS OF AMERICA

Our favorite part of the Streets of America section of Disney Hollywood Studios is probably Muppet*Vision 3D.  I remember watching the Muppets as a kid; and, even though I wasn't a huge fan, I really enjoy this 29-minute 3D show at Disney.  It's hilarious! 

Lots of people enjoy the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure.  We opted out of this "playground" experience this time around.  Ian is terrified of  bugs; so I didn't think he'd really appreciate this section of the park. 

There are some neat little shops and places to grab a bite to eat in this section of the park; and it seems to me to be a bit less crowded since it's out of the way.

Here is a photo collage from our experience at Streets of America in January:


So what is your experience with Streets of America?  Any pics or tips to share?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails