Friday, January 1, 2010

Reading Challenges for 2010

I'm an avid reader.  Reading is an all-time favorite pastime of mine, and has been since I was very young.  Those who have followed me here from HSB already know that - because I talk about books a lot.  I participate in several book review programs, so I share my thoughts on lots of types of books.  You'll probably get sick of it - I'm just warning you in advance.  I hope you'll like (and maybe even love) me, in spite of it!

I saw some reading challenges listed over on Karla's blog.  (If you don't already know this about me, I'm blessed to be the "captain" of the TOS Homeschool Crew - and, through that position, I've made many new friends - Karla is one such friend!)  Anyway, these challenges both look like great fun - and, since I'm reading anyway, I thought I'd play along.  So, I'm going to start new posts for each challenge - one for the "100+ Reading Challenge" and one for "What's in a Name?"

Will you read with me?

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hey, Heidi! I'm going to play along. On both :)

It will probably be a couple days before I get a blog post up about it though.

Thanks for the idea!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails