Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tea Rooms

I follow the blog of Lance, owner of Florida Dream Homes.  I love it because, in addition to talking about Disney, he talks about lots of other unique and interesting things to see and do in the greater Orlando area.  Since that is my favorite vacation destination, I'm always on the lookout for things to do to change up our trips a bit. 

Of late, Lance has been talking about visiting area tea rooms - he shares their experience and his personal opinion (which I appreciate).  He's got me dreaming of tea!  It's been several years since I've gone with a friend to a tea room - I think it's time to make plans.  In any case, he's always got my wheels turning --- I've got several friends I'm hoping to connect with during our trip to Orlando in May (for the homeschool convention).  Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet up for tea?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails