Monday, February 22, 2010

Destination Disney – favorite RIDE at Magic Kingdom

This week’s question is a very easy one!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE AT MAGIC KINGDOM?  (if you’re posting about a Disney park other than Florida, just share your all-time favorite ride)

I’m afraid people might throw virtual tomatoes at me when I list my favorites; but the ones I really love best at It’s a Small World and The Carousel of Progress.  I don’t know if it’s nostalgia or what, but I just love these rides.  They just make me feel good!  I also enjoy Splash Mountain and the Jungle Cruise (even though it’s a little cheesy)

Share your favorite(s), and don’t forget to sign the Mr. Linky with a direct link to your post!

1 comment:

Panamamama said...

My oldest son's fave was Splash Mountain. I think he rode it at least ten times when we went in October. Mine... so hard. I love Small World, Jungle Cruise, and Haunted Mansion I think the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails