Wednesday, March 3, 2010

32nd Street Blog Party

Ashley and I found this blog the other day and thought it would be fun to participate in this blog party.  So, here goes ---

Details:
Begins: Monday, March 1st - 12:01 a.m. (Central Time)
Ends: Monday, March 8th - 11:59 p.m. (Central Time)
*Be sure to link your post to this one.

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I like evenings.  I’m not much of a morning person (though I don’t mind getting out of bed nearly as much in the summer months!)  I enjoy “my time” in the evenings to read and relax after a busy day.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Probably chocolate.  I think I’d need to mix something salty in though, on occasion.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To see my kids grow up and live their lives for God.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Being a lefty.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Maybe the Anne of Green Gables series (of books and/or movies).  I’d probably choose to be Anne. :)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
The talent of making the  best use of my time.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Vietnam would be my first choice.  I’d also love to visit England (or maybe do a whole European tour!)

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian Contemporary.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Probably a furniture store.  Wow – my house would look so nice with a bunch of new furniture in it!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
1800’s

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Black or brown

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Probably Bashful

13. What's the last album you listened to?
Kutless – It Is Well

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Gee, my life is such an open book!  Hmmm . . . oh, maybe you’d be surprised to know that we’re actually contemplating allowing our dog (Sallie) to have one litter of pups!  Yeah, that’s shocking even to me – especially since we will probably even keep one of them!

2 comments:

felicity said...

Oh no! Don't do it! There are way, way too many dogs out there that need good homes and will end up being put down! In the words of Bob Barker - "have your pet spayed or neutered." If you want another dog in the house, adopt from a rescue.

Unknown said...

I love Kutless. They are an awesome band. I found you on it's a hodgepodge life's blog and part of her tribe today. Great blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails