Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen

I saw this over at The Berry Patch and it looked like fun. So, I followed Lisa’s link to 2nd Cup of Coffee, so that I could play along!

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I don’t like them. They are going and sugary and disgusting. Just sayin’ . . .

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Take a bubble bath, while reading a good book.  Other things that seem to work: talking it out with a friend, praying, drinking coffee (by the pot-full).

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? Sometimes – when in moderation, that is. I don’t enjoy rain for several days in a row – I need my sunshine.  But, I do enjoy standing out in a warm, spring rain.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? One of my kids, because I know I’ll always love them (no matter what).

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Nose ring, definitely. I’m not much for pain, and they say tattoos are pretty painful. I figure the nose ring is just a quick pain.  Mine would need to be a little diamond stud though (truth is, I think they’re rather  cute!)

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? We have plans all Easter weekend – first is the Good Friday service at our church.  Gracie will be playing her violin. :)  Saturday, we plan to take Gracie and Ian to one or two local egg hunts. Then, Sunday morning we’ll go to church and follow that up with lunch at my parents’ house. 

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Probably Reese, but it depends on my mood – every once in a blue moon, I might go for the Cadbury Egg.

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? Ian.  Not only is he incredibly adorable, but he does some of the cutest things.  This picture was taken yesterday afternoon – after his nap – guess he wasn’t quite ready to wake up, because he laid down RIGHT IN FRONT OF the stove and fell back to sleep.

Picture 103
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze.  I guess you would call it a Christian Suspense.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? All of it. 

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Well, I just bought 2 new pairs for this summer, and I have several old pairs.  Hmmm. . . I don’t know right off hand and I’m too lazy to go to my closet and count.  Love flip-flops!

12. Which color makes you happiest? Purple!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Fun isn't it?!?! ;-) I LOVE THAT PHOTO! Too cute!
I think that is the same book I'm reading. I still haven't figured out if I actually like it yet though. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails