Friday, April 16, 2010

5QF – 4/16/10

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?  None, that I can think of. I try to just be myself on my blog; so I hope it comes across as though I’m actually talking to you.

2. Do you still write checks? Yes. We actually have 2 checking accounts – our main account and my work account. Brian doesn’t write many checks these days, but I still do sometimes.

3. Who was your favorite President and why? I don’t know if I have a specific favorite. In high school, I did a research paper on Franklin Roosevelt and found him to be quite an interesting man. The first president I really remember was Jimmy Carter; and I remember having a mock election (in the 5th grade), which was the year that Ronald Reagan won!  I think the early presidents – our country’s founding fathers – must be rolling over in their graves to see the state of affairs that the United States is in these days.  They founded this nation in Christian principles that have been totally pushed aside. 

4. Are you a yeller?  Well, I try not to be; but sometimes I do yell, yes.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?  No.  Garbage kinda freaks me out.  I have, however, been known to pick up a treasure or two along the alleys at the beach!  We’ve found some great things too – a playpen and stroller, some awesome crates, shoes for my mom, and I even got a swimsuit once! LOL  My cousin is the real trash expert though – they’ve gotten FURNITURE!

To participate in Five Question Friday or to read more answers, click the button above.

2 comments:

Stef said...

What beach do you live by?!?!! Seriously! Who needs dumpsters when you have an alley at the end of a rainbow!!

Heidi said...

Stef~ We don't actually live by the beach. We used to go to Ocean City, New Jersey every summer (it's been a few summers since we've been there though). Great garbage there! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails