Saturday, June 19, 2010

Small Talk Six – My Dad & Me

SmallTalkSix175

It’s been awhile since I’ve participated in Small Talk Six, and this week’s topic seems a little hard.  But, I’m going to put some thought into it and give it a whirl.

Today’s topic is “6 things you and your Dad both enjoy.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .

My dad and I both enjoy:

  1. Getting together as a family
  2. Food prepared on the grill
  3. Photography
  4. Computers
  5. Relaxing with our pets
  6. My kids!

If you’d like to see more Small Talk Six answers, or participate yourself, click on the button above.

If you’re new to Reviews & Reflections, be sure to check out my great giveaways, by clicking on the links in my sidebar! 

3 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I think my Dad likes #1 too, if it is just our immediate family. I think he could forego the large gatherings with our other relatives if my mother would let him. :P

Anonymous said...

wow you and your dad enjoy the computer that is great I can not get the rest of my family to even join facebook so we can keep in contact

Eve said...

Great list- grilling was a family favorite here too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails