Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Fave Five #93

FFF spring

I’m a day late with posting my Friday Fave Five – but I didn’t want to let the week go by without sharing some thankfulness ---

1. My Gracie celebrated her 10th birthday on Wednesday! You can read more about her birthday and all the people who played a role in uniting her with her forever family here.

2. The weather has been simply beautiful in PA this week.  Temps in the 70’s, a nice breeze – perfect for open windows.  I’m told today is supposed to a real scorcher; so I want to be thankful for the  week we had leading up to the heat!

3. My front porch.  Though we live along a main road and truck exhaust makes it dusty and dirty all the time, it really is a great place to sit in the evenings and read.  Watching the people who walk by is an interesting experience as well.  (LOL)

4. All of the members of the 2010-11 Homeschool Crew have signed up on our forum.  Considering that this year our Crew has doubled in size to 250+, that’s a pretty amazing feat!  Now, if the rest of the year goes this well, we’ll be in for smooth sailing. Once we get our new blog template set up, I’ll really be a happy captain!

5. I had a wonderful day with my kids and my mom yesterday – we went and did a bit of (late) birthday shopping, had lunch at Red Robin, and went to see Toy Story 3.

If you would like to see what great things made others’ Friday Fave Five lists, please click on the button above.

2 comments:

Willow said...

I'm also late getting around to read everyone's FFF, so we can be late together :)

There are lots of homeschool moms who participate in FFF. I love that! As a former homeschool mom, I now teach writing to homeschool kids.

Have a great weekend!

Susanne said...

Well I'm a day late reading so that worked out perfectly! :v)

Happy birthday to your Gracie! I hope she had a wonderful day!

We live on a busier street too and in summer a lot of people walk by. I love people watching too. Some interesting characters go by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails