Monday, July 5, 2010

Destination Disney 7/5/10

July already?!  Where has this year gone?!  In honor of yesterday’s holiday, here is THIS WEEK’S TOPIC ---

DISNEY FIREWORKS!

Share your stories, pictures, memories, just whatever!  Maybe you have actually had opportunity to visit Disney for a 4th of July celebration – if so, please tell us about it. 

If you’re a non-blogger, leave a comment here with your answer.  Otherwise, blog about Disney Fireworks on your blog – but don’t forget to come  back here and link up so we can all read about your fireworks experience!

1 comment:

Teresa Dawn said...

I LOVE Disney fireworks. I haven't been there for 4th of July before and I'm not American but I do have videos of Disney fireworks I've taken. They are so spectacular

Related Posts with Thumbnails