Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Homeschool Curriculum & Resources for Sale

Over the years, we’ve accumulated quite a lot of different curriculum and resources and we just don’t have the space to store everything anymore.  I’m in a major decluttering mood, and am finally ready to part with some of these things. 

If you’re interested in anything you see listed here, please contact me via e-mail and we’ll make arrangements.  All prices listed will include Media Mail shipping;  if you prefer another shipping method, that amount will be added to the list amount below.  I accept non-credit card paypal (other methods of payment will be considered).

*Prices are negotiable; so make me an offer!

Peterson Directed Handwritingcovers everything for teaching handwriting from preschool through grade 4.  Kit is brand new, never used.  Sells online (in individual parts) for $105.  I will sell for $45.  Learn more about these products here.

********

chemcover High School Chemistry in Your Home by Science for High School – set includes Student Manual, Teacher Manual, and Quizzes & Final Exams. Sells for $79.99.  Brand new set; will sell for $35.

physcicoverHigh School Physical Science in Your Home by Science for High School – set includes Student Manual, Teacher Manual, and Quizzes & Final Exams. Sells for $79.99.  Brand new set; will sell for $35.

********

Part One

of English for Life – The Madsen Method.  This set is brand new and contains everything you see listed under Part One here.  This set sells online for $219.95 (using the Home Educator’s Discount).  I’ll sell this set for $95.  (*This box is very heavy!)

********

mycalcombo My California from Our Land Publications. This set contains everything pictured here and sells on their website for $65.00.  I’ll sell for $45.

mytexascombo My Texas from Our Land Publications. This set contains everything pictured here and sells on their website for $59.00.  I’ll sell for $45.

********

educaching-cover Educaching Teacher’s Manual (in binder). You can learn more about this interesting curriculum here.  This product sells for $32.00 + $6.95 shipping.  I will sell for $25.

 

 

********

Christian Studies Book I (Student & Teacher books) from Memoria Press. This set sells for $38.  I will sell for $20.

********

GLA_L1Stu_large Great Latin Adventure I from Classical Legacy Press. You can see very detailed information on this curriculum here.  This set includes both the Student Book and the Teacher’s Manual.  It is brand new, never used. It is a loose-leaf format (binder-ready). This set sells for $50.  Will sell for $35.

GLA_L2Stu_large Great Latin Adventure II from Classical Legacy Press. You can see very detailed information on this curriculum here. This set includes both the Student Book and the Teacher’s Manual.  It is brand new, never used (still in the shrink wrap). It is a loose-leaf format (binder-ready). This set sells for $50.  Will sell for $35.

********

evolution-experiment Evolution: The Grand Experiment Vol. 1 from New Leaf Press.  Visit the link for more detailed information about this great book.  It’s hardbound and in excellent condition (barely used – we had 2 copies).  Retail price is $29.99.  I’ll sell for $18.

********

redbook Computer Science Pure and Simple from Motherboard Books – Book 1 (5th grade and up). Detailed information on this book can be found here. Book alone sells on the website for $29.99.  I’ll sell for $15.

tealbook Computer Science Pure and Simple from Motherboard Books – Book 2 (7th grade and up). Detailed information on this book can be found here. Book alone sells on the website for $32.99.  I’ll sell for $17.

*Buy both together for $30!

********

I have the following books from Salem Ridge Press:

Will sell for $7 each or take all 3 for $15.

********

The following items are available from Abeka Curriculum – all are 5th grade level.  I’m not going to take the time to price them – make an offer for all or individual components (will consider any offer):

  • Arithmetic Curriculum & Lesson Plans (in a binder)
  • Arithmetic Teacher Edition
  • Arithmetic Test & SD Key
  • Investigating God’s World Quiz & Test Key (homemade, in binder)
  • Investigating God’s World Quiz Book
  • Investigating God’s World Test Book
  • Science & Health Curriculum Guide
  • Enjoying Good Health  Teacher’s Edition
  • Enjoying Good Health Answer Key to Text Questions
  • Enjoying Good Health Quiz & Test Key
  • Old World History & Geography Quizzes
  • Old World History & Geography Tests
  • Language B Tests
  • Language B Test Key
  • Spelling & Vocabulary Tests

********

Rocket Phonics – contains everything you see in the pictures on this page (volumes 1 and 2, plus extras).  Everything is brand new.  Sells for $162.  I will sell for $65.

********

 First Form Latin from Memoria Press. Set includes Teacher’s Guide (in binder), Teacher’s Manual, Teacher’s Manual Workbook & Test Key, Student Text, and Student Workbook.  You can find out more information about this curriculum here.  This set is brand-new, never used.  Will sell for $50. SOLD

For You They Signed. This is a new book from New Leaf Publishing Group and sells on their website for $34.99.  My copy is still in the shrink wrap – brand new, never used.  I’ll sell for $20. SOLD

High School Biology in Your Home by Science for High School – set includes Student Manual, Teacher Manual, and Quizzes & Final Exams. Sells for $79.99.  Brand new set; will sell for $35. SOLD

Nutrition 101: Choose Life! by Growing Healthy Homes – This book sells on their  website for $99.95.  I have a brand new copy to sell for $40. SOLD

The LATIN Road to English Grammar from Schola Publications – I have the Volume 1 set that includes the Curriculum Set, Student Notebook Package, and Extra Worksheets/Tests for the student, and Teacher Training DVDs (does not include extra textbook for students).  Sells online for over $200.  Will sell for $85.  SOLD

Friendly Chemistry – both the Student and Teacher editions (in 3-ring binders).  This set sells on the Friendly Chemistry website for $100.  I will sell for $50.  Read about Friendly Chemistry here.  SOLD

Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills by Bonnie Terry Learning – brand new; sells for $37.  I will sell for $15.  You can read about this book here.
Five Minutes to Better Reading Skills by Bonnie Terry Learning – brand new; both the Teacher and Student books included.  Sells for $60.  I will sell for $28.  You can read about this set
here.
Making Spelling Sense by Bonnie Terry Learning – book and cd set.  Sells for $37; I will sell for $15.  You can read about this set
here.
*Will sell all of the above Bonnie Terry Learning products together for $50. SOLD

3 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

I am hoping to convince hubby to let me buy your Friendly Chemistry. We used it last year and the boys loved it. I borrowed it from a friend.

When I told the boys we were doing Physics this year the first thing my son said was, "Do they make a Friendly Physics?" I told him no and he was disappointed. I would love to own that curriculum.

Mikki said...

Heidi~
Oh my goodness girl.. it's been forever!!! I thought I had lost you when I switched off of homeschool blogger. So glad you found me.. if you even realize it's me.. LOL.
Let's see.. my blogs have been Under the Fl Sun, Living Life Where Shoes are Optional and who knows what else.. LOL.
As for the Disney Social Media.. if you twitter - start following the tag #Disneysmmoms - that has most of the info.. I'm sure they will be putting stuff up for next year once this one is done..
This year it was a little crazy how they did the registration thing. A lot of people who went last year didn't get in this year.. very strange. I guess they are learning as they go.

Can't wait to start following your blog again!!

Anonymous said...

Hi d you still have the high school chemistry for home still for sale?

Related Posts with Thumbnails