Monday, November 22, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge – November 20

Wow – I’m falling behind with my gratitude posts. It’s not that I don’t have plenty to be thankful for – just that I didn’t make time for blogging over the weekend.  So now, it’s catch-up time - - -

2010GratitudeChallengeButton I’m thankful that we have a grocery store within an hour’s drive of home that will actually double dollar coupons!  We store up our dollar coupons and try to visit that area at least once a month, but it doesn’t always work out. 

However, we went there Friday – after Ian’s doctor appointment – and it was well worth the drive!  Coupons brought our order from $356 down to $197!  (We don’t always spend that much, but that’s enough food for 3 weeks’ worth of meals and TONS of health & beauty items). 

I’m also thankful that we made it home safely from that trip.  I’m concerned that someone did not as there was a MAJOR traffic jam on the way home, causing us to take an alternate route.  I’m not always a very patient person, and wasn’t too thrilled with the fact that it took us 45 minutes longer than usual to get home.  However, in hindsight, I’m just glad that we GOT home. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails