Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To my neglected blog ---

I love you, but I’ve just been so busy lately!  It’s hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone already.  Wow – this year has certainly flown by and we’re getting ready to enter 2011! 

I wanted to take a moment to check in and post a few random thoughts ---

  • I’m looking forward to starting another round of Bible in 90 Days.  This time through, I’ll be serving as a mentor, so if you’re planning to read along and would like to be on my team, feel free to request me!
  • Is anyone other than me missing the Destination Disney Meme?  Maybe I’m just really missing Disney World, but it helps to talk about it, right?  If you’d like to see the meme resurrected and revamped in 2011, please leave a comment and/or e-mail me.  I’m very open to suggestions.
  • I don’t feel like working or doing school this week – I just want to play.  But, we’ll try to squeeze some school and work into our playtime too.
  • The newest Nancy Drew game – Shadow at the Water’s Edge – is awesome.  The last few were disappointing – way too short.  I hope that this one is an indication that they’re going to start working harder to create fun, challenging games again.
  • Our Christmas was great this year.  I think I’ll make a separate post about it.  I’ve been a total failure at participating in the Holiday  Bliss meme.  Yikes!
  • After today, there are only 2 more days left in 2010.  I think I may try to write a reflection post – recapping our year.  I did not write a Christmas letter this year because I had trouble expressing our year in words, so we’ll see . . .

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm starting the Bible in 90 days, first time for me! :)
BTW, I love reading your random thoughts!
Hugs Heidi!

Susan said...

I did not write a Christmas letter this year because I had trouble expressing our year in words, so we’ll see . . .

How about a post in pictures? :-) I'm thinking about doing that.

TerriG said...

It's o.k. to neglect your blog. It makes it easier for us to keep up with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails