Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I heart the Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 13

1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?  I’m with Cathy who says “aren’t they the same thing?” 

2. Do you like bleu cheese? Yes, but not always.  I like it on salads, in moderation (I’ve had salads that have way too much).  I love bleu cheese dressing (prefer it over ranch) with hot wings. 

3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle? Probably sadness.  I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve and when I’m sad or grieving, I can’t even stand for people to look at me.  That feeling of pity from someone just does me in!

4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate? Duh!  Chocolate!

5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'. The first one that popped into my head was Amazing Love (You Are My King).  Though the Newsboys are not usually my favorite, I do prefer their version of this song. 

 

6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up? I believe so.  I still have some learning and improving to do, but don’t we all?

7. Any special Valentines Day plans? No.  Brian and I do have plans to go to a banquet (not Valentine’s related) next week.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  We watched Like Dandelion Dust (based on the novel of the same name by Karen Kingsbury) the other day.  I was reminded why I’m so glad that we chose to adopt internationally.  The foster care and adoption system here in the U.S. is messed up – seriously.  It’s such a shame. 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that song as well.

And someone was telling me about the movie Dandelion Dust the other day. I'll have to look into that one.

Michelle said...

I read `Like Dandelion Dust` and loved it.
I would probably enjoy the movie.
It was in select theaters.
I wish it would come here.
It's also on DVD.

Happy Valentine's!!

Joyce said...

I love that song too...makes me think of having Young Life kids in my house every week. They sang that one. Alot : )

Jen U. said...

I joined in this week. :-) I love that song too, Heidi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails