Friday, April 8, 2011

Destination Disney ~ About Me

ddbutton2

Ashley and I are spending the weekend at the Revolve Tour!

So, since I’m not home, I thought I’d find a nice, simply topic
for this week’s Destination Disney.

Just as I was making this week’s plans, I came upon this post over at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse.  Though it’s not our typical Destination Disney Style, I thought it might be a fun change of pace for this week. 

Just  copy and paste the text below into your own blog – then fill it in with your own answers and thoughts.  Then, come back here to my blog and link up! 

First Theme Park Memory:

First memorable Disney trip:

First Disney Resort Memory:

Last Disney Trip:

Next Disney Trip:

Into the Parks (Favorites)
MAGIC KINGDOM
Tomorrowland:
Fantasyland:
Liberty Square:
Frontierland:
Adventureland:

EPCOT
Future World Attraction:
Future World Restaurant: 

World Showcase:
Favorite Snack:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Meal:

Favorite Animal Kingdom Attraction:

Favorite Hollywood Studios Attraction:

Favorite Non-Park Restaurant:

Top 5 Disney animated movies (non-Pixar):

*I’ll post my answers in a separate post.

**Credit for the creation of this questionnaire goes to Jennifer from the Disney Babies Blog.  Visit her blog for more Disney fun!


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails