Monday, April 11, 2011

miscellany monday ~ 4/11/11

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. The Revolve Tour
Ashley and I spent our weekend at the Revolve Tour, which made a stop in Reading, PA.  It was a great, refreshing time for both of us.
A shout out of THANKS to my brother and sister-in-law for hosting us for the weekend!
Revolve Tour 047

2. Meeting Friends
Thanks to my job with TOS, I’ve made some wonderful online friends over the years.  It’s always extra special when I get to meet them “in real life” and can now call them “IRL Friends”.
At Revolve, I had opportunity to meet two of the members of the Homeschool Crew – they traveled all the way from Canada!
Revolve Tour 153

3. Turning 5
Yes, I’ll probably post about this next Monday too, but how did it happen that my “baby” will be turning 5 in just 9 short days?!
Where did the time go?  Every day with this little guy is a treasure!
Monster Trucks 130

4. School
We’re busily working ahead in our school stuff, trying to wind things all up before our trip to Florida.  Gracie is having a “math day” – the goal is to totally finish her math for the whole year today.  Good thing she LOVES math!

5. Planners
The pre-sale price for the Schoolhouse Planners will soon be over as these babies are just about ready for their debut!  Trust me, too, you won’t be disappointed!

6. Stick Shifts & Parking Garages
Don’t do it, people.  Just sayin’ . . .
Unless, of course, you don’t mind leg cramps.  If I ever happen to mention that I’m planning to drive Brian’s car to an event IN THE CITY, please remind me of this.

7. Meet Me on Monday
Just adding a bit more miscellany to the miscellany!


Who would be your dream celebrity date?
Are there any celebrities out there who aren’t jerks?
Seriously, I really don’t know how to answer this one – I’ve outgrown all of my celebrity crushes. LOL
Do you have any food restrictions?
Only ones I’ve put on myself.
Such as celery.  I totally despise that stuff!
And peas.  And seafood (well, I am allergic).
How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
On a regular day around the house, 5 minutes.
If I’m going out, maybe 30-45 minutes.
Sausage or bacon?
What’s sausage?!  Does that answer your question?
Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
Google is my all-time favorite search engine, but since Swagbucks pays me to use their search engine, it’s the one I go to first. Duh!

3 comments:

Jen U. said...

Camden, our youngest, turns 5 on the 18th! I'm with you- how did we reach this point so fast????

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Our babies growing up fast don't they! My baby is now 14 *sigh* where does that time go? And why can't they stay babies forEVER?

Lori said...

Yikes 5 years old! They grow up so quickly. I feel like I just had my little girl and she's going to be two next month :( Boo hoo!

New follower, please stop on by!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails