Friday, July 15, 2011

Book with Florida Dream Homes & ME!

FDH2

Why?  Because I’ve stayed at a lot of places in and around Disney property, and I believe that Florida Dream Homes is a great lodging option.  If you can’t afford to stay on Disney property, if you are traveling with a large group, or if you simply prefer a more low-key environment with room to spread out, then Florida Dream Homes is for you! 

722-1 411-1
755-1 555-1

Florida Dream Homes has homes close to Walt Disney World property.  They range in size from 2 to 7 bedrooms.  Many of them come with private pools and other amenities you won’t find elsewhere.  And the prices are extremely affordable!  I’ve personally stayed with Florida Dream Homes and have found them to be not only a reputable company, but friends.

131-1 156-5

So if you are looking for lodging for your next trip to the Orlando area, please e-mail me.  I’d love to help you pick just the right Dream Home for your vacation.

224-7 224-5

I can also help you with all your ticket needs.  Ask about pricing for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure, Sea World, and much more!

4793-13 2659-1

E-mail me today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails