Friday, July 1, 2011

DD ~ Something new . . . thoughts please!

ddbutton2

So, I’ve been thinking a lot about Destination Disney this week.  I’ve  been trying to come up with some new topics for us to discuss.  It’s  been fun having more participants lately, and I absolutely love reading everyone’s posts, seeing your pictures, and sharing our love of Disney with each other.  Are you having fun?

I sat down with my calendar yesterday to see how many Friday’s were left in 2011.  There are 27 (and that’s counting December 23rd, which would be the week of Christmas).  So, I got to thinking . . . there are 26 letters in the alphabet. 

We could do a weekly ALPHABET theme – focusing on a new letter every week.  This would allow for a TON of creativity!  Think: CHARACTERS, ATTRACTIONS, FOOD, FEELINGS, etc.  We could share lots of pictures, along with our thoughts. 

So, what do you think?  We  could start with the Letter “A” this week.  But, I was hoping for a little bit of feedback before starting.  So, please share your thoughts.  I know some other blogs host something similar, so I don’t want to step on any toes. 

Also, I’d like to collect your ideas for future topics throughout the remainder of this year, so we have a good head-start  for 2012. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think that is a fantastic idea! That will also help us know that the "topic" is ahead of time to get our posts together! I will also be thinking of some other topics for 2012 and email you when I can get some ideas together.

P.S. I am having a blast! I am very new to blogging and am loving being involved in this each week!

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea!

unsure of the future said...

Heidi that sounds good to me. I've taken a bit of a break the last couple of weeks with the meme's I'm participating in since things have been stressful with my mom (who is doing very well after her surgery...in case you haven't seen my fb statuses) but I miss doing them. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you decide to do :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails