Saturday, August 6, 2011

F = Fabulous Fun!

6 This week, for Destination Disney, we’re sharing our “f” themed Disney thoughts and pictures.  When I think of the Letter F, the very first thing that comes to mind is this:

Florida '09 041 
Our home-away-from-home in 2009 rented through Florida Dream Homes
(I highly recommend Lance & his staff for all your dream home needs!)

And now moving along to the Disney parks . . .

Florida 2011 012
Family – with France in the background
(excuse the fake smiles – this was after the theft of my camera bag/stroller)

Florida 2011 097
Friends – this is Ashley and 2 of her friends – we had the privilege of introducing
them to the magic that is Disney

Florida 2011 213
Fun

Florida 2011 084 
Food

Florida 2011 360
Fountains
(this one is near the movie theater at Downtown Disney)

Florida 2011 131
Flowers
(it always amazes me what Disney can do with them!)

Florida 2011 180
Fireworks

Florida 2011 855
Fastpass

Florida '09 011 
Fairies

Florida '09 156 
More fireworks

Florida 2010 420 
Feet (ready to go and dine with royalty!)

If you’d like to see other contributions to the Letter F theme, click here.

4 comments:

Bird said...

Great F's! Sorry your stff was stolen; that's awful!

Audi S4 Turbo said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

unsure of the future said...

Hey Heidi...I always look forward to reading your DD posts :) I also wanted to let you know that I'm giving you a blog award :D You can stop by my blog to get it! You were the first person that came to mind when deciding who I should pass it on to! I can't wait until your next visit to FL/Disney when hopefully we can spend more time together!

Naomi said...

Great Fs! Fireworks are my favorite! You did miss a F, though... Someone is wearing flip flops. He He! Couldn't resist!

Related Posts with Thumbnails