Friday, September 2, 2011

DD – The Letter J

Earlier this week, I was having a hard time believing that it is already September . . . now I’m having trouble believing that today is Friday.  Hence, the lateness of posting this . . . .


Welcome to Destination Disney!
I’m so glad to have you here!

Don’t forget about the Special Edition Topic ---
There’s still plenty of time to link up your photos and posts
about your matching Disney shirts!
(I’ve created 2 sets of matching t-shirts for our next trip and have the inspiration for another set floating around in my head – I’ll get pictures posted soon!)

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter J this week. 

J

Use the Letter J as your inspiration.  Here are some ideas to get you started – Jungle Cruise, Journey into Imagination with Figment, Japan Pavilion, JAMMitors – and the list goes on and on and on . . .

So go, get busy!  Post those Letter J things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too!

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

If you want to link up for past week’s topics (with the exception of the most recent), just leave a comment on the post with a link to your direct post.  Thanks!

3 comments:

unsure of the future said...

I'm so glad you commented! I had my post done before yours was up for me to link to...if you hadn't posted I might have forgotten to check back and link up!

And I know, isn't that awesome that we have those two pics :)

Unknown said...

Linking up late as I play catch up!

http://gointothemousehouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/abcs-of-disney-j-is-for.html

Christa said...

Here is me playing catch-up! Here is my J - http://christadarr.blogspot.com/2011/10/destination-disney-letter-j.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails