Monday, October 31, 2011

87 . . .

blogorail logo (orange) #87 – I am looking forward to the opportunity to meet my friend Melissa from Disney on Wheels!  Melissa and I met each other through the Magical Blogorail – we are both members of the Orange Loop

I love Melissa’s blog – not only does she post some spectacular pictures, but she shares her thoughts on Disney from the perspective of a wheelchair. If you’d like to meet Melissa and learn more about her, click here.

We plan to hook up at one of my absolute favorite parts of Walt Disney World – World Showcase at Epcot.  I can’t wait!

3 comments:

DisneyonWheels said...

Thanks for including me on your countdown! I am really looking forward to meeting you and your family. Can't wait!

Heidi Strawser said...

I can't wait either! Counting down the days!

Beth Green said...

awesome!!  I'm so jealous... even though I've already met Melissa in real life! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails