Friday, November 25, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge-November 25

I’m a little late posting my gratitude challenge for today. I woke up not feeling well, and ended up with another migraine.  Anyway, this afternoon I did something fun (which you’ll probably be reading about one of these days on the 100 Days to Disney Countdown) but it’s worth sharing here too because I’m excited about it. . .

A couple of weeks ago, I read on Amy’s blog (Growing Up Disney) about having tea at the Grand Floridian.  Ever since, I’ve been thinking how much fun it would be for Ashley and I to do that together on our next trip.  I did some searches and found more thoughts on this fun event, including pictures, menus, etc.  I knew we wanted to do it, but I kept holding off on making a reservation, for some reason.

I mentioned the tea to my friend Melissa from Life of a Honey Bee.  Today she said that she and her daughter would like to join us for tea!  I know this is what I was waiting for --- because, all along, it just sounded like something that would be more fun to do with friends!

So, I made a reservation for the 4 of us to enjoy tea at the Grand Floridian in January!  I can’t wait!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bridgette and I are excited too!  So are we going to wear some funky hats?  I'm not much of a hat person, but Bridgette is :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails