Tuesday, November 29, 2011

58 . . .

One of the characters that Ashley has been wanting to meet is Jiminy Cricket. I’ve mentioned in previous countdown posts that we haven’t had much time to spend at Animal Kingdom, so we are looking forward to devoting a full day to that park during our next trip.  I have been wanting to head out to Rafiki’s Planet Watch anyway, so meeting Jiminy seemed a possibility.  However, I just did a search to be sure he’s still there, and was disappointed to find this post.  Sounds like we won’t be meeting Jiminy Cricket after all.  But, maybe something equally as fun and exciting will replace Jiminy as #58 on the countdown.

2 comments:

Capturing Magical Memories said...

Strangely I have seen Jimminy Cricket before in Epcot. Here's hoping you bump into him somewhere.

Mary said...

Heidi -- I have to tell you a dirty secret:  my children have never been to Disney!   It's not for lack of trying, though... we are trying to convince my husband.  In my efforts, I even forward him your blog posts to convince him.  I think we may just BREAK him this spring, though.  :-)   (We've had a couple of other big places we  wanted to take the kids and we've been there, so it may be the time now!)

I grew up not from from Disney World in south Florida and have so many wonderful memories of going to Disney World!  

Can't wait to hear how your trip goes in 1 month, 4 weeks and 1 day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails