Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Disney Wordless Wednesday ~ Treats

Focused on the Magic

In the weeks to come, as I continue the 100 Days to Disney Countdown, you’ll see several of the treats that we either already love or are looking forward to trying on our next trip.  I already posted about my fascination with Dole Whips (complete with picture and Seuss-like poem). So, for today, I’ll share a few pics of treats we’ve enjoyed in the past:

Florida 2011 414 Florida 2011 413
The above two treats are both found in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase.  Both are quite yummy – I’d recommend them.
Florida 2011 847
And this little beauty – well, let’s just say the photo doesn’t do it justice.
From Main Street USA, the caramel apple with chocolate and nuts was absolutely to die for!

8 comments:

Ourhomeschoolreviews said...

All I can say is "YUM"

MouseFanDiane said...

They look so yummy, makes me want to be there right now enjoying one... or two

Distherapy said...

I think I don't stop at Norway nearly enough!!

DebSays said...

Wow those look so good!! I've got to try more sweet treats like these!!

DisneyonWheels said...

The bakery in Norway is one of my favorites. We should stop by there in January. :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

YUM!!

WDW Parkhoppers said...

When I go to Norway I usually enjoy a Skool Bread....but you are making me reconsider that....these look amazing!

Manda said...

Mmm! That Apple looks nom! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails