Monday, December 19, 2011

38 . . .

OK, I’m just going to come right out and say it . . .  the parades really aren’t my favorite thing at Walt Disney World.  While I like them, I can generally take them or leave them.  Usually, I prefer to use the time while everyone else is at the parade to do some of those things that are hard to get to otherwise. 

Several years ago, we watched the Mulan parade at Hollywood Studios – I remember really enjoying that one because it was so colorful and different. 

This year, I’ve added Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom to our list of things to do.  We’ve never actually sat and watched this one, though we did see a good bit of it a few years ago while Ashley was getting a hair wrap.  Anyway, this parade looks like a really colorful and interesting one – I think we’ll like it.

Have you seen it?  What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

That Odd Mom said...

I'm not a big parade fan either....actually, I'm not a big fan of having to wait on the sidelines for an hour before the parade for my kids to actually be able to see it. We did luck up though this past Saturday night and caught a Shake it up street parade (not listed in the times guide) at 6pm. Since it wasn't listed no one was waiting and we got great spots right by the castle and then worked our way up for a great viewing of the lighting of the castle too. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails