Monday, December 12, 2011

45 . . .

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted any of our scheduled DDP meals.  I think Day 76 was the last.  Next on the line-up is one that we’ve never done  before, so we’re looking forward to trying - - - it’s Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom.  I’m not normally much of a breakfast person, but we have found the breakfast meals at Walt Disney World to be top-notch.  There is always so much of a variety, including traditional breakfast items, pastries, and fresh fruit. I’m hoping we’ll be pleased with the food at this meal – and with the character interactions.

This is the second breakfast on our meal plan, as earlier in the countdown I discussed our planned return to Akershus for breakfast with the princesses.

I’m really anxious to see how we like the Disney Dining Plan and being tied down to reservations.  I think that, because we’re becoming more seasoned travelers, and not always in such a rush to “see and  do it all” like we used to be, that it’ll actually be a nice change of pace to have to get to certain places for our meals.  We’ll see . . .

1 comment:

Capturing Magical Memories said...

We enjoyed Tusker Houst alot.  It strangely feels more laid back with the charachters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails