Saturday, December 10, 2011

47 . . .

Florida 2011 140 As previously stated in the countdown, one of my favorite areas in all of the Walt Disney World complex is World Showcase at Epcot.  However, the kids aren’t always as thrilled with it as I am.  So, we always enjoy the Kidcot Fun Stops.  These give the kids something to look forward to as we’re visiting all the countries. 

In the past, we’ve done the masks (which have more recently been replaced with the “Duffy on a stick” that you see Ian coloring ab0ve) and the passports (love these!)  While I have a handmade passport created on my computer, I don’t think we’ll use them for this next trip.  I found – and somewhat updated – a World Showcase Scavenger Hunt – and we’ll plan to use that on our next trip.  It involved hunting for hidden Mickeys, taking certain photos in each country, and other things.  I think it’ll be fun and help keep the kids interested and involved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails