Thursday, December 8, 2011

49 . . .

I can’t believe we reached the 1/2 way point in our countdown yesterday!  I knew time would fly by – especially at this time of year, with all the busy-ness of the holidays.  The next thing on our list is something that I’m not particularly looking forward to, but the kids want to see again – the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Hollywood Studios.  Honestly, I remember seeing this show on our first trip to Hollywood Studios (back when it was Disney-MGM Studios) in 1990 – not long after the park opened.  I remember lots of the shows from that time – but this is the only one that I think is still running.  And, honestly, it’s changed very little in all those years, if at all.  I like the show; but, if it were just me, I’d probably walk right past and not go in and watch.  LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails