Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 . . .

Today’s the day . . . the last day on the 100 Days to Disney Countdown.  I hope you’ve enjoyed counting down with me and my family. 

Now, we are ready to head out for our actual trip to Disney.  In just a few days, we’ll be seeing and doing all the things that we’ve shared about on our countdown over the past  few months.  This time, we’re leaving our dog and my parents at home to watch over things for us (next time, maybe we’ll shake things up a bit and bring them along – my parents, that is, not the dog!) 

Anyway, here’s what I absolutely cannot wait to see – what makes me feel like I’ve returned home after that 18 hour drive . . .

Florida 2011 202

Bring it on!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm so excited for you.  I can't wait to hear all about it!

Capturing Magical Memories said...

Woo hoo!  Have fun at #Disney!

MomsMustardSeeds said...

Love you, Heidi!!!  Dream the dream....enjoy, relax.....and have a blast!  

Heidi Strawser said...

Love you too, sweet friend!

Sent from my iPad

Related Posts with Thumbnails