Monday, February 6, 2012

I’m back!!!

My family and I just returned home from our Disney vacation yesterday afternoon.  Unfortunately, we must have brought some sickness home with us, as Gracie went to bed with stomach pains, and started throwing up and 3am.  I woke up not feeling quite right either.  My lower back is hurting, but it’s not a backache – feels more like a stomach ache in the wrong place.  Hmmm . . . not sure what’s up with that, but I hope it goes away soon.

Because Gracie’s sick, there won’t be any orchestra rehearsal for her this afternoon.  I have TONS of laundry to do, but the trips up and down the stairs this morning are not making my back feel any better, that’s for sure.

I was looking forward to getting into a BRAND NEW routine when we got home from our trip.  Oh well, you know what they say about the best laid plans, right?

So, anyway, you can expect to see lots of Disney-related posts here on my blog over the next several weeks.  I’ve got some interesting product/service reviews to share, along with some fun dining experience reviews as well.  I’m also hoping to get started back up with our Destination Disney meme – maybe even this week!  (More details on that – and our new topics – coming soon!)

I’m excited to come home and see my followers have grown to over 600!  Welcome to Heidi’s Head – I hope you’ll find something interesting and fun here, and that you’ll stick around and comment often (I love comments!) 

3 comments:

Alicia Kramer said...

Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing all about your Disney vacation. We leave in 17 days and are also staying at PO Riverside. :)
Sorry to hear an illness seems to have followed you home. We had that happen one year - though ours began in the car ride home. Yuck!

Mikki said...

Welcome back, though sorry to hear your little one is sick.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Rebecca said...

I am so glad you had a good time...you definitely deserved it!  Sending up prayers for everyone's health!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails