Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Orange Bird and more . . .

DD button - other blogs

This week’s color  theme for Destination Disney in COLOR is ORANGE.

While I haven’t had the opportunity to officially “meet” this little guy (since he made his return in April – about 2 months after our last visit), the infamous Orange Bird was the first thing that popped into my head.  I find him so adorable that I just might have to  bring home an Orange Bird souvenir FOR ME in September.  We shall see.  This photo is courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog.

Tackett_OrangeBird_1024x768

OK, now what orange things did we see on our last visit.  Let’s see . . .

MomsPicsDay5 018
One of our favorite orange things from our last  trip was the Jungle Juice served as Tusker House in the Animal Kingdom.
Quite frankly, if it were the only thing on the breakfast menu here, we’d still go – yes, it’s THAT good!

MomsPicsDay5 081
This orange butterfly (complete with Hidden Mickey)
is found on the mural in Rafiki’s Planet Watch.

MomsPicsDay5 136
Even though it’s through the glass, it’s amazing how close you can get to the tigers on the Maharaja Jungle Trek.

Day2Mom 049
Goofy wears a bright orange shirt.

Day2Mom 108
These Koi fish in the Japan Pavilion are HUGE – and lots of fun to watch!

Day3Mom 007
My friend Zach from Magik Mouse looks dashing in his orange t-shirt!

Day3Mom 057
The Carrot Cake Cookie is orange (this picture does not do the deliciousness that is this cookie justice)

003
Our nametag from Kingdom Strollers was orange.
(Have I mentioned lately how much I highly recommend them?!)

006
Since I’m a proud member of the Magical Blogorail ORANGE loop, the orange monorail always makes me smile!
blogorail logo (orange)

020
Gorgeous, huh?  This interesting flower was spotted at Caribbean Beach Resort.


Wow!  Who would have thought there was that much orange to be found at Walt Disney World?  Look through your Disney pictures – I’m guessing you can find lots of orange to share as well!  If you post on your blog, be sure to come back here and link up.

1 comment:

Didi Marie said...

You had me at Carrot Cookie Hieidi! Thanks so much for hosting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails