Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What’s Your Laundry Detergent of Choice?

Mondays are generally considered “Laundry Day” at my house.  I try to get as much of our laundry done as possible on Mondays, and then just do “straggling” loads throughout the week, as needed.  What about you?  Do you have a designated laundry day at your house? 

As a busy work-at-home, homeschooling mom, I’m always looking for ways to make my around-the-house tasks simpler and quicker.  In the past, I was very “into” making my own laundry detergent.  I did like the feeling of having made it myself, and knowing exactly what went into it. But (and here’s my lazy side coming out) lately I’ve been buying laundry detergent – it just saves me so much more time (and, quite frankly, I like the way it smells!) 

Most recently, I’ve been using all small & mighty.  I love that the bottle isn’t huge and heavy, but it’s concentrated enough that you need very little in a load.  A 64 fl. oz. bottle is enough for 64 loads! 

I had an opportunity through Smiley 360 to try a new product from all – their mighty pacs.

553448_10151117584121285_1372268252_n

Can you say “easy”?! These little things are a great idea in laundry  detergent!  Each little “packet” contains a pre-measured dose of super-concentrated laundry detergent.  The outer layer of the packet will dissolve in either hot or cold water, allowing the detergent to interact with your laundry – both cleaning it and removing stains! 

What I find so neat about these handy little pacs is that they are so simple and easy to use, and don’t require lifting a big heavy bottle of detergent.  I think these would be so ideal for older people, who maybe have issues with arthritis or muscle problems.  All you do is grab a teeny little pac and through it in your washer – no lifting whatsoever. 

I’ve been using my mighty pacs for about a week now and my laundry is clean, fresh, and stain-free.  Yay! 

Would you like to try all mighty pacs?  Guess what?  If you “like” them on FB, you can get a 75 cent off coupon to use toward your purchase.  I’m guessing that, if you take advantage of this coupon, you’ll probably come back here and thank me! 

NOTE: I received a full-sized bag of all mighty pacs (enough for 24 loads of laundry) as part of a Smiley 360 mission.  I was not required to post a positive review.  I only share items that I feel are beneficial to my readers.

1 comment:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Very excited that they have a free & clear version of the mighty packs! I will definitely be taking these on our next trip to Disney. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails